AK84 Journal

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Pam's bday at Magicbox


I'm supposed to blog this yesterday but I reached home quite late and was very tired so until now then I blog on it. Well, the hightlight of yesterday was some of us (Sylvia, Joyce, Lijuan, Winnie, Amanda, Flavian, Jenny, Hew Yenn, Sky, Kenny, pastor and me) went to Magicbox to celebrate Pam's birthday. Hmmm...I wonder whether it's a surprise for her. Anyway, we bought her a white dress from Zara and a Tiramisu birthday cake. Quite unique to celebrate birthday at Magicbox eh and pastor was playing dvds on e projector screen. Oh...I (or rather all of us) didn't manage to hear Pam sing...She was supposed to sing for us yesterday...and to Kenny's delight and excitement, pastor played Josh Groban's dvd and I can say Josh Groban is a really talented musician. We chilled out at Magicbox till 10pm and then we went to the nearby Mac for supper (well, at least it's a supper for me). :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home