AK84 Journal

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Playing for Livingstone good saturday event on 15/04/06



Its my first time playing in a band with Jeremy Ho and Arun. Kind of excited yet nervous cuz I got to do a bass solo for the song "The Wondrous Cross". Actually I didn't imagine I will have to do it yet Ezra told me to try the solo during our rehearsal on friday. Well I was super scared on saturday for fear of playing e solo wrongly but I remember my sis told me to play during the worship for Jesus as my only audience. Well thanks God that I managed to play the whole song without any mistakes. As for the other songs, I made quite a lot of mistakes as I was too engrossed in worshipping God and at the same time did not concentrate on playing my bass but thanks God again that the mistakes were not obvious. Well as what Ezra said before that during the rehearsal, we tackle all our technical stuffs but during the actual worship session, we should forget about the technical stuffs and just depend on God and worship Him. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home