AK84 Journal

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Friday, April 21, 2006

Today - the preview of my future Australia stay


Today is the day that shows what kind of life I'm gonna have in Australia next time. Why? Its because I'm cooking today!!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha...Not that I don't know how to cook but I'm doing it without an assistant beside me!! Well, I have to cook my meals next time when I'm studying in Australia next time so must well start learning how to cook today. Hehehe...I thought I'm gonna eat the most nasty and disgusting foods ever and even though the presentation of the foods may be very ugly, it turns out quite well after all (mum and dad even said its not bad. Wahahahha...Consider its my first time cooking). Hmmm...I shall cook more in the future so that I will not suffer under the torture of my own foods in Australia next time (if you get what I mean...Hahaha).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home