AK84 Journal

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Rain Down!!!

What a month! Its been raining cats and dogs for most of the days. And what a cooling night to tuck into bed and have a very comfortable night of rest. Well, maybe I'm not use to sheltering myself with an umbrella when its raining so heavily today because... today....I got soaked in rain!!! Even with an umbrella over my head!!! Oh well only my legs are wet. Guess its the strong wind blowing that caused the rain to fall on me at an acute angle. As I reached home, I suddenly thought of what my spiritual father, Alvin, told me when we came back to Singapore from Muar last year and was raining heavily then. He said that raining is a blessing from God and I believe so...that's why there's a song from Delirious? that's call "Rain Down". :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home