AK84 Journal

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Saturday, April 22, 2006

2nd outing with the kids at Extreme Kids - The Return of the Hero

What a tiring day...to take care of the kids at Extreme Kids! hehehe...Especially Ricky and Zheng Ji. They are soooooooooooo active during the event that they just cant stop moving around and running about and playing hide-and-seek with me, Sky and Flavian at TCT. Hmmm...no matter how tiring I am taking care of them, I still believe that God places me at Young Arrows for a reason, though He didn't reveal to me. So no matter how tiring I am, I will continue to serve at Young Arrows for God. And oh yes...It's Boon Bing who asked me to come and serve in Young Arrows last time and I still remember that I told him that I'm not good at handling with kids which I really do but he said just come. Well, thanks to God that He changes me in Young Arrows to be more sociable to the kids and to play and joke around with them, even though I'm still not very open to them yet but trying to be. Hehe...Hmmm...I still remember just now during Extreme Kids, a lady whom I only knew as Aunty May Choo (OK, I'm not really familiar with the people who organise the Extreme Kids program) went out the stage to give a talk and one thing she said to us which caught my attention. She said that everyone of us as a hero in us (Today's Extreme Kids theme is call the return of the heros). Well what I can say is there's a very big hero living in us and He is God, who is the creator of the Earth and us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home