AK84 Journal

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Replacing night cycling with Settler's cafe

"Well done! Keep up the good work!" That's what the Lord is telling me during altar call in church service today. Been struggling with the same sin over and over again yet I told myself that I will live another day to fight it but to no avail until I went church today, prepared to let God dealed with my life. The sermon by Ps Melvyn Mak was about being a mighty warrior and how God can transform me into one. Well, he ended off with this story about a pianist who was preparing for his performance in a theatre and all the audience were just waiting for him to come on stage. Suddenly, a little boy was too active and he wondered off his mum and climbed up onto the stage and onto the piano and started playing a tune which was quite bad. The audience were annoyed by the scene and made alot of noise and the pianist overheard the commotion and went to see the boy who was still playing the piano. The pianist reached out his hand and started to join the boy in playing the piano, in turn changing the cranky tune to a nice melody, and the pianist kept telling the boy to continue what he's doing because he's doing fine. Well, no matter how many times I sin against God, I will still be the apple of His eyes. That's what God told me too during the altar call.

Oh ya, to a lighter issue. After service, alvin, weiling, gavin, zhengrong, boon bing, stephanie (if I remember her name correctly) and me decided to went to Settler's Cafe because tomorrow is Labour's Day. First time there man. Really enjoyed myself. We played 3 games (all of them, I never heard before). Oh btw, we met James and his guys there! The most fun game is the one called "I'm the boss" whereby we have to negotiate deals with the players. Wah really can see James' and alvin's negotiation skills man. hahhaa..overall its a nice play to chill out. Will definitely go back there again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home