AK84 Journal

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Sunday, April 30, 2006

What a week for me! :)

What a long and tiring week for me. I went for route recce for livingstone network night cycling (suppose to be tonight but postpone) with pamelia, sylvia and kenny. Hmm..though its only the 4 of us (and we are just amateur riders on the road!), we had so much fun with me and kenny, taking turns to lead the way. At first, it was a smooth ride from east coast park, passed national stadium and towards CBD area. All along we had a very smooth journey until I lost track of route we were supposed to go and ended up at Telok Blangah Rd. And then, pam's tyre burst (hmm...could it be her weight?) and we went to a petrol kiosk to pump e tyre with guess what...AIR PUMP FOR CAR!!! hahaha. we were shocked to see e tyre going out of shape, even bigger than e tyre rim when we pumped the air into the tyre. All thanks to a good Samaritian who offered to send us to a bike shop and changed the bike's tyre. That's not all. We then continued our journey to Cantonment rd just to get a permit for the night cycling. Well, what bad day it was when the police refused to grant us the permit because it was too late and they don't have the time to process the permit. And when kenny and I came out from the police building, we realised tt pam has to postpone her job briefing as there's no way for her to go to Changi Airport from Cantonment rd within 30mins. Well overall, all thx to pam (and her bike basket that keeps dropping), sylvia and kenny that even though this route recce is kind of a failure, but we enjoyed ourselves! :)

Oh yes, tt's not all..... I just came back from network meeting at TC Chapel. Went out in the morning to rehearse with the whole band for the meeting lor. Its kind of a last mins thing cuz i recieved the songs and scores 2 days ago and seriously I wasn't well prepared for this network meeting but thx God tt He reminds me again tt I should forget abt the technical stuff during the worship and just to concentrate on Him. Well He's presence is like so strong during the worship that I just wanna continue playing "Heart of Worship" cuz ppl are really being ministered by God. Oh yes! One thing i wanna thx God is during the worship, me bass amp suddenly no power so i stopped and rectified the prob. Well, I was kind of tone deaf..so during tt moment i tot i wont be able to connect with the other instruments again. Then God told me to listen to the keyboard and i realised tt Zhengrong (the keyboardist) was actually playing the chorus. So i just came in and successfully flow with the song again. Yay!!!! Thx God man!!! Well, what I can say is that I'm only a steward use by God only. Just wanna thx God for giving me a talent for playing bass. :)

Ok...tt's sum up my week...Oh wait!! there's service at Expo tomolo. Gonna serve God as logistic yup... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home