AK84 Journal

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Thursday, May 04, 2006

To IDP again

Today went to IDP to settle my Australia education again. I cant remember how many times I've been there. To all those who don't know what's IDP...it's an Australian agency that helps Singapore students to study in Australia. I went there today to hand up the acceptance form for my hostel in UWA (University of Western Australia) and they will send it over to UWA for me. Wah...this really reminded me that thx God that I got a place over there. When I thought that I kana rejected a place in NTU and NUS, I tot my study life will stop at A level. Well, its really of God's grace and mercy that He gives me a place in UWA. Well, I gonna study real hard for God over there man and oh... at the same time, serve Him there too! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home