AK84 Journal

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Seizing every opportunity to serve God

Seizing every opportunity to serve God. That's the mentality I have right now. That's why when Flavian asked me to teach guitar, I agreed. It's also good to serve God whenever opportunities arise because 1.) God will be please that we are always ready to serve Him 2.) it is to keep us busy so that the Devil (or S.A. TAN) will not attack us spiritually. Thus, I shall encourage all my spiritual family members to continue serving God and to seize every chance to make Him happy. :)

Oh, btw, my bass guitar is spoilt!!!!!!!!!!! :( call Sweelee music today and they say they only service their houshold brand guitars. So sian...luckily i call luthemusic and they told me to bring my bass down to let them see first. Haiz...dunno whether to change my bass guitar anot lor (dunno whether my mum will allow or not)...been giving me problems. Firstly, its e fretboard...and now its e pickups spoilt. But nevermind, gonna pray and God will make a way when there's no way! Amen! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home