AK84 Journal

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Wah thanks God man! Think God reminded me this morning that beside Sweelee music and Davis, there's Luthermusic. Maybe God wanted me to go to Luthermusic to svc my bass. True enough, I went there this afternoon and realised that the staffs were warm and nice. After some testing out on my bass, they decided to keep it till friday for svc-ing.

Oh then, at night, I met up with Sylvia, Kenny and Sky to watch the premiere on Mission Impossible 3. Super nice show but I think the ending can be nicer abit. Dun wanna tell u about the movie...scare it will spoilt those who have not catch the show. And it's been some times that I watch a movie in a packed cinema...hmmm..cuz its free after all!!! hehehe...Oh the only thing I can tell you about the show is that the characters used cool ideas and methods and cool gadgets to achieve their missions. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home