AK84 Journal

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Thursday, May 11, 2006

A new experience for me

Today, went to search for my uni book. Managed to get 1 our of 2 books. At first, went to Bras Basah centre to search for it but to no avail. Then rush down to Funan (all thx to 1 kind stuffs at one of the bookshops at Bras Basah who told me to try Funan). Well, better than nothing. Manage to get 1 java programming book and thx God I managed to get it cuz it's the last one on display! hehehe...

Well, then wanted to go home after that. Just before reaching home (to be exact, about 5 mins to reach my house door), Sylvia called and asked me to go Partyworld at Outram. Well, ok...never go singing with them before, so met up with Sylvia, Kenny, Jedrick (gosh...so long never see him), Winnie and Pamelia and off we went to Partyworld. Kind of bored for me cuz I cant sing! hehehe..well, at least they try to make me sing (thx guys for your effort! :) )...oh yes! all of them are verrrryyyyyy goooooddddddd singers man! Though I'm quite bored but really enjoyed their singing man, except for the guy outside at e lobby who kept singing Jay Chou's song...hehehe...

Well, that's sum up my day! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home