AK84 Journal

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Today's service at Expo

"Do not hide in the darkness. Do not keep running away from the cross and to the cross again." These were some of the words released to me by 1 of the consolidators during today's service's altar call. Today's message by Pastor Melyvn Mak is very straight forward. It's called "Living a life of faith". Today's invitation for us, christian, is simply what we want from God. Well, I went forward because I felt that the Holy Spirit is stirring my heart and that I should go forward. When the consolidator is praying for me, the image of Jesus hanging on the cross just came into my mind. Then I was running away from the cross and to the cross again, repeatedly. Well, I have to stop that and remain at the foot of the cross forever. Then I picture myself hiding behind the foot of the cross, being protected by the power of the cross from the Evil One.

Just wanna thank God that He does not give up on me. Like what the bible said, "When I take one step towards God, He will take a hundred steps towards me." Indeed, our God is a faithful God. He will cling on to us no matter what happens to us and He will bring us out from the problems we have victoriously. He has forgiven me and the blood of Jesus has washed me clean! Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home