AK84 Journal

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Monday, May 15, 2006

Today is such a boring day for me man. Stay at home the whole da, trying to discipline myself to sit down and study. Why study when my school is only starting in July? Cuz I will be taking up programming as part of the course in Uni and I never learn programming before!!

Going through chapter 1 of the porgramming book is ok but when I started reading chapter 2, I got a headache man...Dun even noe what is it talking about (even though I try to follow the examples written in the book). Well, I dunno why God gives me this course in Uni (It's called Computer and Mathematical Sciences). Whatever the case is, I'm sure God will provide me a way out and gives me wisdom to do well in Uni becuz He tells me to go Australia!!! And He's not going to let me suffer there in the first place since He tells me to go there. So I shall have faith in Him! Amen!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home