AK84 Journal

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

My 1st cooking lesson

Well, yesterday had my 1st cooking lesson with Sylvia, Winnie and Kenny. Cooked chicken-carrot-potato porridge (is there such porridge in the 1st place? hehehe...) and a side-dish called onion egg (opps...hope we din fart..heez...).

It was quite interesting to see Kenny cut the carrot and especially trying his very best to....crack an egg!!! hehehe....Hmmm...good effort from him even though I found a small egg shell in the cooked onion egg!!! hehhee...Well, I can say Sylvia and Winnie are really good cook eh....I shall give a 7 out of 10 for both the porridge and the egg. Is it good enough???

Hmmm...I learnt something from them. On how to marinate the chicken...hehehe...ok...next up...2nd lesson... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home