AK84 Journal

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Monday, May 22, 2006

Touched down in London

Andrew reporting from London. Time now is 4.15pm and outside temperature is around 11 degree celsius.

Just touched down in London at 5am (London time) and it is already daylight at 5am!!! Took a train from the airport to Bayswater station and met my brother over there. He took us to his apartment and...it is suuuuuuuuuupppppppppeeerrrrrrrrrrrr small... but very cosy. The weather is not that good after all. Keeps raining and stopping and raining (repeat 10 times).

Well, been wondering how I can blog it? Well, I'm using my bro's comp in his school hahaha.

Anyway, gtg...will blog again if i can hahha.

Old Trafford!!! Here I come!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home