AK84 Journal

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Greeting to all back in Singapore


Greeting from the Aussie land. It's been some times since I last touch my blog. Cuz I've not been able to get any internet in my hostel room. I'm using my fren's internet account now. So maybe when I got my own internet account then I will be online more often.

Anyway, just wanna share with all my frens and family back in Singapore that I'm fine over here in Australia, even though I'm still not use to the uni life and the weather over here. It's around 1 degree celsius this morning. Hehe... But thx God there's heater in my hostel room ( the pic is taken in my hostel room after some tidy up) but it will auto-off every 1 hr so its no pt...hehehe... Well, there's 3 meals a day provided and I can have 2nd serving too, without any extra charges. hehehe...

And there's around 40 singaporean staying in the same hall as me. In my floor alone (I'm staying at the ground floor), all of them are singaporean and guess what... 1 of them are Christian!!!! from AMK methodist church and he too has found a church at perth. So thx God for all these singaporean over here. I feel the singapore mood over here becuz of them. :)

Oh, this coming sun will be my first svc at FCC (Faith community church) which is pastor benny ho's church. Kind of exciting man and I'm gonna serve over there but of cuz when I graduate, I will definitely come back to FCBC and serve there. yup....

Oh, tomolo i gonna go perth city and fremantle with my hall mates. Nv been there since i touch down at perth on sat. Heard its a boring place though... hehhee... oh and the food are super ex man... one plate of chay kay teow is like AUS11.90.... hehehe...

Anyway I got to go liao... will go online more often once I have my own internet account. Currently, I'm using my fren's one...so ya..see u all then... byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and God bless!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home