AK84 Journal

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Friday, July 14, 2006

Last nite in Singapore before flying off to Australia

That's rite. My last nite in Singapore before going over to Australia. Spent the nite watching "Pirates of the Carribean" with Sky, Pam, ZR, Sylvia and Vivien. It was quite a long-winded show. About 2 and a half hours long. And the ending was like...lame.... So I shall wait for part 3 to come out. Hmm...maybe can watch with the same group of people again. Yup...

Went to eat supper together and chat for some times before taking cab home. Nonetheless, our friendship has grown so much stronger than when I first know them. Never forget Josh's guys, Jedrick, ZC, Kenny, Kenneth, Christian and Sky, the YA peeps, Vivien, Pam, Sylvia, Hew yenn, Winnie, Lijuan, Xiaowen, Joy, Pris, Flavian and Joyce and the rest from the livingstone family, Junming, Joycelyn, Rachel (maybe we can combine band and play together, see how does it feel...hehhe), Jennifer, the Weiling's gals, those crazy times when we combine cell together in parkway builders eh and in Expo hall 9 and of cuz my dearest cell, BB, ZR, Aaron, Reagan, Tony, Hubert aka "bird bird" and Clarence and my spiritual dad, Alvin. Let's grow together spiritually even when I'm away in Aussie. Well, I will be back in 4 months times (that's 16 weeks times, I got it rite this time round, Viv) and we shall spend the time together like we once had. :)

Few more hours and I will be in the plane to Australia. Alone and not so alone in the plane to Aussie. Becuz our God is Emmanuel. He will be with me always and forever when I'm in Australia and even when I'm in the plane.

Hmm...how shall I end this post? Hmm.... nevermind, I shall go pack my stuffs and sleep. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home