AK84 Journal

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Old me or slacker me???

Went swimming with Zhengrong at Tampines swimming complex (now I know where it is...hehe). Super tiring after swimming just 3 laps...can't believe it man...

Maybe I'm too old liao (22 years btw...I'm man not boy!!!) or maybe I slack too much at home since ORD-ing in march this year. So its like slacking for 3 months plus. Never even bother to go jogging or swimming until now. Haha... Die lah!! Like that how to survive reservist next time...AH!!!! Nevermind... I shall train hard and study smart in Australia and return to singapore a macho man...hahaha...joking joking...I will still return to Singapore the same Andrew...the lame and boyish Andrew (according to sylvia and co. I'm still a boy...pls comment on it...thx...heez...).

After swimming 3 laps, we just chit-chat abit in the pool then we went to have our dinner. That's about all folks!!! Whats more you wanna know? Stay tune for the next post on channel AK84 journal. Cheers! :)

1 Comments:

At 1:01 AM, Blogger SyLvIe said...

SLACKER BOY!!! haha right nw u r 22.. bt seem and look like 16.. whahahaha!! so say 4 yrs ltr when u come back frm perth.. [the air there does someting] u will be 26, maybe will look and seem like 20 hor...MAYBE onli ar... if nt.. uh oh..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home