AK84 Journal

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Had been working for nearly 1 month liao... and I believe that God really placed me in this working place... Knew a few christian bros and sis from Cornerstone and my boss who claimed to be a christian yet does not go to church... well I wouldn't say that he's a christian but then gonna pray by God's power that he will be brought back to church some days soon by one of us...

but anyway, y I feel so strongly that it is by no chance that God gave me this work... Hmmm....cuz sometimes during working period we would talk abt christianity and stuffs and most of the times boss would tell me why he dun wan to go to church anymore... everytime we talk abt these issues... hey... I can talk to him non stop abt why he should go back to church etc (this is not my usual self) and I believe that God is training me to talk to non believer abt christianity and to stand firm in my faith and in God...

and then lastly wanna thx God for my music that I get to learn new bass techniques and skills and scales from guitarpraise.blogspot.com... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home